Study in USA Guide to the F-1 Visa

The F-1 visa allows you to temporarily live in the USA for a certain period of time while studying at a school, college, seminary, or conservatory. While the process to apply to study in USA universities can be complex, with the right information and support, it is definitely more than doable. We hope that our breakdown of the visa application process sheds light on this journey in a meaningful way!